Your First Visit
The initial visit allows us to learn about you and your orthodontic needs. In our office, every effort is made to meet your needs in a timely and caring manner. Each individual's condition is unique and deserves personalized attention. Parents are encouraged to be present during the initial exam for minors.
What you need:
- Health History Form (sent prior to your visit via email)
- Insurance Information
Records taken at your initial exam:
- Digital Orthodontic Xrays (as needed)
Dr. Rim will then conduct a thorough examination and summarize the answers to the following questions:
- Is there an orthodontic problem?
- If so, what is it?
- What options are there to correct it?
- When should it be corrected?
- How long will it take to correct?
After Dr. Rim has answered all questions, our treatment coordinator, Kay, will explain the costs involved and available payment options, and insurance benefits. She will help you schedule a follow-up visit to begin the smile transformation process.