Re: Covid 19 Office Safety Protocols (Updated 6/17/2020)
Dear Patients and Families of Rim Orthodontics,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines in life. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and the highest standard of care.
Infection control has been our top priority in our practice. We have invested in additional safety measures to enhance our infection control system.
To name a few, we installed a centralized HEPA filter with UV-C air cleaner, local UV-C light air HEPA filter and cleaners, front office shields, a touch-less thermometer for patients and staff screening, N95 masks for our team, and facial shields. We also eliminated the possible sources of disease transmission, such as a brushing station, a coffee bar & waiting area furniture. The bathroom will be still here but we encourage patients to take care of their bathroom needs before coming.
We also implemented safety protocols for your visit to our office. These protocols have to be followed at each visit, even if a patient has had a recent visit.
- Please complete the wellness questions (COVID19) in the link below PRIOR to your appointment! The form needs to be filled out within 24 hours of their appointment time. It is mandatory to have it filled out for each visit. https://forms.gle/WvAWQoeQsWJvqzFt6
- Please text us when you arrive at 650-260-5868 saying "Your name's here in the parking lot". Please wait in the car until our office texts you back saying "we are ready to see you". Accompanying parents or siblings have to stay outside. A patient with an appointment can only enter the office building.
- Please come in your mask and keep it on until Dr. Rim is ready to see you. We will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer at the check-in. If your temperature is above 99.4 f, your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
- Please take care of tooth brushing & bathroom needs at home. Our brushing station and the bathroom are closed.
- Please put your cellphone and car keys in your pocket or purse prior to your arrival.
- Please enter the office building alone. The accompanying person has to wait in the car or the bench in front of our office. The waiting area is closed.
These safety protocols are in place for everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding and patience in the extra safety measures that may be inconvenient for you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Rim & Rim Ortho team